Katie L Oakley

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Been making again!

After yesterdays Lili of the Valley card, I decided to use some of my new paper and make a couple more cards! Here they are:



This card is a pieve of red A5 cardstock folded in half, then I used a piece of the Lili of the Valley backing paper (Merry Christmas in green/red) then used the same card stock as the actual card to create a layered look. The diecut is of course a Lili of the Valley fairy, and I have used some red/green peel off stars, a piece of red organza ribbon and a metal charm.



This card is using a piece of hammered look A5 card folded in half, and both snowflake papers are from Lili of the Valley, as well as the fairy and sentiment. Plain but effective (Well thats what I think anyway lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home