Katie L Oakley

Monday, September 29, 2008

A good posty day today!

I recieved my Forever Friends stamped images, and 17 Cross Stitch cover kits! Then went out and spalshed another £15 on some more christmas card making bits (A Do Crafts Goody bag that has this cute reindeer rubber stamp in! My first ever big clear rubber stamp!) Quite pleased with it actually! Just wished I had more money then I would have bought loadsa bits from The Range! But then I would need a bigger house to keep it all... Cant have everything I guess lol Heres the photo of all my new stash :)



It contains: x3 12x12 Backing Papers (Including an acetate one!)
x20 Small backing papers (Including velums, handmade papers and printed papers)
x2 5 Blank Cards with printed/embossed patterns
x3 Stick On Embelleshments
x2 Merry Christmas Peel Offs
x1 Colours reindeer stickers
x1 Dimension Stickers (3d Stitckers)
x1 Card stock ABC stickers
x3 Papermania Pigment inks
x2 pots Glitz it glitter
x1 Acrylic Block
x1 CUTE reindeer clear rubber stamp
x2 Printed Ribbon
1x 5m Red Ribbon
x2 Stickles Brushes
x1 Glue stick

This is what made me buy this goodybag. I think he is sooo cute!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home