Katie L Oakley

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The card I have made for my mum...

Orange and yellow are her favourite colours, so I decided to base the card around these colours which I havent tried before. I am quite pleased with the result actually, although the tags are a bit streaky from my printer, but I still think it looks great (Ok, so I am bigging myself up but I am impressed :D)



Once again everything that is on the card (Minus the green piece of ribbon and Magnolia Stamp) are printed from Creative Park. I have coloured Tilda in using Reeves watercolour pencils and used a tiny bit of glitter for the candle. For the insert, I have printed the 3 presents at the bottom right hand corner and put this - When it comes to mothers, there are lots of them about, but you are the very very best, of that there is no doubt!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cats whiskers said...

Hi Katie, thanks for you e-mail the Lili of the Valley Challenge is run every week each weeks challenge finishes on Wednesday night, so still time to enter. I have just been looking through your blog, youu make some lovely cards and what a great dad you have.
Hope to see you enter the LOTV challenge and will be back to visit your blog sonn
Hugs Jacqui x

28 September 2008 at 15:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home