Katie L Oakley

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A week has passed...

And I have managed to do quite a bit this week!

I got a lovely parcel from Lynn from Stamping Mad forum - I cant thank her enough! :)

I want to 'Big Up' Creative Park and Freecycle! I needed a printer, and put an advert on Freecycle, and the following evening I picked up a Lexmark All in one Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax! Well impressed (Apart from the ink costing a fortune!) Then, to test my printer, I found the Canon Scrapbook website, which has some FAB background papers and tags!

Alex has been out tonight, and I have managed to get these done:


They are both on white 'Hammered' card, and all the embelleshments are from Creative Park. I have added a bit of glitter on both cards, and stamped some little shiny stars on the second card using a whiskars stamp. The images are both coloured in using Reeves watercolour pencils.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home