Katie L Oakley

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My first two finishes of 2009!

I didnt think that I was going to have a hope of finishing any of these! Here I have finished Winnie The Pooh.



And I have finally finished nans hand towel. I have stitched in some silver metallic thread on it to give it a bit more colour, being as she cant use it (My mistake, stitching with hand dyed thread which is not colour fast!).



Im hoping to get a couple of cards finished this week - Its my brothers birthday in Feb, as well as Alex, and I want to make nan a speedy recovery card to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! These are so cute!! :) It's been so long since I've picked up needle and thread!! I used to cross stitch all the time!! So nice to see someone enjoying it though!! TFS!! (I know the work & time it takes to do this!!)

6 January 2009 at 21:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home