Katie L Oakley

Friday, January 02, 2009

Today is all about...

getting some of my WIP's (Cross Stitching) finished, as I have 3 on the go. I am NOT going to start another project until these are complete. I am going to be posting photos of my progress to. Heres what they look like today... I think I will be finishing off the WTP one first as that hasnt got much to do, then the Country Companions Christmas one, then the other.

WTP one:



Country Companions Christmas Pudd:



Country Companions Gardening Time:



Now I am hoping to get these finished by the end of Jan, so best get stitching!

1 Comments:

Blogger MarieL said...

Wow Katie, I love your crosstitch work and you make beautiful cards with them. That is a lot of work.
I just found you on Magnolia-lious.

Marie

24 January 2009 at 16:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home