Katie L Oakley

Thursday, January 01, 2009

My blogs New Look...

Well, here it is! My blogs new look! I am not that happy with it, as the header looks a bit blurry to me, but will get Alex to have a look at it when he finally gets his bum of the PS3!

I hope you all had a good NYE last night, we had a fun time! Playing drinking Jenga (Instead of wooden pieces, we had plastic beer jugs lol). Rich got really plastered and fell alseep on the sofa (Sitting on the floor, head on the sofa) so we just left him to it, after we had decorated his face with make up lol

Heres to 2009, may it bring you health, wealth and all your wishes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your banner is fab hunni how'd you do it? pls share!! xx

1 January 2009 at 18:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home