Katie L Oakley

Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas Shopping!!!

Almost done :) Im just waiting for a couple of bits to arrive this week then its off to post them all! Not done to bad this year as I have spread the buying out over the past few months! Got some really huge christmas gift bags from the poundshop today for my nieces presents, and got all the pressies wrapped now! (Ohh get me mrs organised lol shame my craft area aint as organised lol). Havent had much time to do any crafting this week, although my chipboard squares arrived today, and I have covered them ready to be embelleshed! Will post some pics when they are done!

I still have one more PIF to sort out which I will do shortly, as soon as I have got everything sorted at home! So keep checking back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your creations!
Poundland has some really good bargains sometimes.
Well you should see my dining room table, no one can eat on it these days :) They have to take their plate anywhere they like as long as they don't touch my table!
Pat xx

5 December 2008 at 17:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home