Katie L Oakley

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another from me!



This one, is my first EVER! stamped image! I am quite pleased with the way it came out, although you cant see the penguins eyes in the photo, you can in real life! (I will scan it in later!). The thing that inspired me to make this card is over on Craft Bubble, there is a challenge where you use as much glitter/sparkle as you like! And I thought the the penguins would look quite cute holding sparkly baubles and lights! I have used some red cardstock for the actual card, some gold paper that I bought yonks ago and mounted the image on some more of the red cardstock. Coloured the penguins in using Whispers, stuck a few peel off's on, added a bit of ribbon and the gold things that look like brads are actually called Zooms from Stamping Galaxy.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Thought i would just pop by and say there is a little something on my blog for you
Happy Crafting
Susie x

22 November 2008 at 17:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done hunni its lovely xxx

22 November 2008 at 20:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home