Katie L Oakley

Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Lili of the Valley cards!

I am on a roll today! :) Im glad my crafty bug has finally come back, I was begining to wonder where it had gone! Anyway, heres another two cards I have quickly put together:




I have also been asked to make a special christmas card for a lady at work (Her parents) and I wonder if anyone had any ideas? I have never made cards for anyone to give away before, so this is a new one on me, and I dont want it to look pathetic!


2 Comments:

Blogger cats whiskers said...

Hi Honey just a little note to say that any of your cards would be well recieved, just do what you normally do, they are fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

23 November 2008 at 23:38  
Blogger Bev said...

Wow, you've been busy! Wonderful cards
hugs Bev x

24 November 2008 at 20:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home