Katie L Oakley

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Christmas all!

Well, I havent been around here for ages it seems. I havent done any crafting either for ages. Dunno whats up with me...

Anyway, I hope you all had a great christmas? I got a Wii Fit from Alex, and the usual stuff (Smellies, money, useless novelty gifts lol). Decided that this next year is all about me, and loosing some weight! I have really let myself go since moving from London, and now is the time to get back on track. With doing my Wii fit for an hour a day, and eating alot healthier, hopefully when the weather picks up I will feel like walking...! We will have to wait and see!

I am all excited! As a Christmas present to me, from me, I have bought the Spring 2008 Magnolia Stamp Club! Cant wait for them to come now! Hoping that they will bring my Mojo back! Going to take a trip to Au Natural today, and Ikea to get some homely bits, want to move the front room around a bit and need some new photos to put up as these ones I have had up for ages!

I hope you all enjopy your Christmas break, and all the very very best for 2009.

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home