Katie L Oakley

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Given up with trying to get..

my three WIP's finished. I found out yesterday, my nan has to go into hospital for 5 days on January 14th for an operation on her stomach (She keeps getting acid indegestion and they are not sure what it is so they are going to scrape some bits from her stomach - ouchie!), so I have decided to stitch her a hand towel, to send down with some handmade soap to try cheer her up a bit (She is 80 this year, and does narf moan lol). Here is what it looks like so far, I have to stitch two big daisies next to 'Nan' and do some lazy daisy stitches around it, then to back it. Its my first time ever stitching on something other than Aida, and my first time stitching with hand dyed threads to, which I will be adding to my stash as they are really lush.



Also, I thought I would share this photo of my tiger, Smudge chewing on my radiator clothes dryer... Little devil that she is! I do love this photo though, does make me laugh!



Hope you all had a good weekend :) Back to work for me tommorrow... BORING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home