Katie L Oakley

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am still here...

I am still crafting, I am just waiting for my new promarkers to arrive then I will hopefully be making some new cards for this year. I have managed any crafting for the past few days as my eyeball (The white bit) has been swollen for some reason. Feels really irratating, went to NHS Walk in today, they checked my blood pressure, and sent me away as they dont have any tools to check me eyes apparently (Although when I phoned NHS Direct, they told me to go down there asap as they have an eye clinic...). Anyway, I hope to be crafting soon!

Hope your all keeping well

1 Comments:

Blogger clare said...

aww..hun sorry to hear about this,esp with your eyes..these nothing worse eyes and teeth..hate having pain in both.it maybe something you had on your hands and rub your eyes?? any way hope you get it sorted soon,cant wait to see some more of your lovely creations,pop over to my blog..ive used some of your stuff on my cards.thanks once again..loved it all xx take care hugs clare xx

10 January 2009 at 21:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home