Katie L Oakley

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Susie @ Die Cut Dreams..

I just wanted to say what FANTASTIC service I have recieved from Susie at Die Cut Dreams.

She sells all sorts of lovely die cuts, from layering shapes to yummy cakes! Super fast delivery to, and not expensive, so if you are looking for something to brighten up your cards/scrapbooks I suggest you get yourself over to her shop!

I will be making a card with the goodies I bought from her tommorrow night (Hopefully!) so will post a photo back then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie Sugar said...

Hi Katie thanks for giving me a toot , I cant wait to see what you made and dont forget to enter our challege its called green fingers and I think the things you bought fit the bill nicely
Hugs Susie xx

15 June 2009 at 16:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home