Katie L Oakley

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The winner is....

Hiya All,

Sorry I havent posted this until now, we have picked up our new car today (Got a nice new shiney Vauxhall Astra Design, 5 doors with leather seats! VVV posh indeed lol) so I havent spent much time on the internet!

Anyway, I decided to use ScrappyJackys sentiment of 'It's MINE...!' on the outside, and 'All MINE...!' on the inside. So well done to you! If you can email me your address and I will get you some goodies sorted out for posting on Monday!

Keep an eye out for some more goodies from me!

2 Comments:

Blogger pinky said...

Wishing you health to enjoy the new car.
Pinky

16 May 2009 at 19:36  
Blogger scrappyjacky said...

Thanks for choosing my caption...have emailed you,but you seem to have 2 email addresses,so hope you get it!!!!

18 May 2009 at 12:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home