Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge 15 - Flowers!

I have made this card for a friend that is going into hospital to have an operation on her dislocated shoulder! I love this image as it is girly but not to girly! (Although my card is rather pink lol). I am entering it into this weeks Pollycraft Monday Challenge!



I am yet to put a sentiment on it, something which I will do tommorrow being as I am off work!
Here is a close up of the image, coloured with promarkers and chalk...



I do have some more cards to upload, but I am on my laptop in bed, and the OH is moaning because I am typing, so I will upload them tommorrow!

6 comments:

POPPET said...

I love this one, she looks so cute just sat there, thanks for joining us this time at Pollycraft hugs Pops x

Pat said...

So cute and the colours are lovely!
Hugs xx
Pat

wendy said...

cute card....

Wendy:)

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a gorgeous bright card that will cheer your friend up no end..

Thanks also for the tip on Eon... will be checking them out today.

Big hugs
Lorraine xxx

kimmie x said...

Beautiful.
Love it.

big hugs,
Kimmie xx

Emma said...

Aw cute card, love the colour and spot.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
Emma x