Katie L Oakley

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My new stash has arrived!

So am off for a play tonight!

I ordered some new blooms from poppicrafts and some of the bargain bags of ribbon and what a real bargain they are!! I will defo be ordering some more of them, within the next week!

I will be announcing the winner of my caption contest soon, so watch this space.

Also, to those who won my blog candy, I have had an email from one member that hasnt recieved their goodies. If you are waiting for some bits from me, and havent recieved them please let me know as soon as possible so I can get some more bits sent out to you. Blimming Royal Mail, waste of space they are unless you spend a fortune and send things recorded!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou Sims said...

Hi Katie,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I didn't receive anything either . . . but hey, no worries. Know what you mean about RM - waste of space. I have 3 claims with them for lost items. I can only assume that someone in the sorting office is into crafting ! ! !

Enjoy your new stash and off to check out the bargain ribbons myself.

Lou
x

14 May 2009 at 20:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home