Katie L Oakley

Monday, May 25, 2009

Phew, busy me! :)

Dunno whats come over me, 3 cards in one evening! Very unlike me! Anyway, heres the first - I have made this into a stamped image wallet for CraftyHan from Craft Bubble as I promised her some stamped images. I thought it was rather cute! Just hope she likes it!



Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft Designs (Coloured with ProMarkers)
Card stock: Papermill Shop, free digi download
Flowers: RAK from Clare - Thanks hun xx
Ribbon, adhesive gems and pips from stash

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

oh my katie how busy have you been and they are all truely fabby cards...love the mono chrome one best though so stylish. love and hugs to you xx

25 May 2009 at 22:14  
Blogger clare said...

WOW..you have been a busy bee hun...and they are all gorgeous..and coloured in so beautifully..TFS and i hope your crafting mood stays with you hugs clare xx

26 May 2009 at 11:00  
Blogger scrappyjacky said...

You have been busy,Katie... particularly like the last card... great image,gorgeous colours.

26 May 2009 at 14:31  
Blogger Crafty Han said...

I did love the card, thanks so much :o)

2 June 2009 at 22:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home