Katie L Oakley

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pink, Orange and Brown - Hot chocolate???!!!

I came across this challenge whilst blog hopping (As usual!) and thought I would give it a try! Here is my entry:



Sorry for the naff photo, will maybe try scanning it in tommorrow.

Recipe:
Shabby Princess Papers
Image from DJ Inkers
Flowers & brad from Poppicrafts
Sentiment printed by me

This card came in quite handy actually, as my best friend has dislocated her shoulder again, and may have to have an operation - we will find out tommorrow! So my plan was to send her this with some Options hot chocolate pouches and some WW chocolate bars to cheer her up as I dont think she will be at work for a while! The sentiment says 'There is nothing better than a friend... Unless it is a friend with chocolate!'

Please let me know what you think as I am not 100% sure about it lol

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger pinky said...

Katie it looks lovely, I'm sure it will cheer your friend up. The colours are lovely and chocolatey!
Pinky

8 March 2009 at 21:08  
Blogger Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Katie! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

9 March 2009 at 17:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely card Katie - great to see what you've been up to! Lol Lynn ♥

11 March 2009 at 14:23  
Blogger Ila said...

So Fabulous and Fun!!...Yummy too!!..Thanks for spreading the news of my BC..Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila

23 March 2009 at 16:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home