Sunday, March 08, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pink, Orange and Brown - Hot chocolate???!!!

I came across this challenge whilst blog hopping (As usual!) and thought I would give it a try! Here is my entry:



Sorry for the naff photo, will maybe try scanning it in tommorrow.

Recipe:
Shabby Princess Papers
Image from DJ Inkers
Flowers & brad from Poppicrafts
Sentiment printed by me

This card came in quite handy actually, as my best friend has dislocated her shoulder again, and may have to have an operation - we will find out tommorrow! So my plan was to send her this with some Options hot chocolate pouches and some WW chocolate bars to cheer her up as I dont think she will be at work for a while! The sentiment says 'There is nothing better than a friend... Unless it is a friend with chocolate!'

Please let me know what you think as I am not 100% sure about it lol

4 comments:

pinky said...

Katie it looks lovely, I'm sure it will cheer your friend up. The colours are lovely and chocolatey!
Pinky

steph said...

Lovely card Katie! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Glitter Monkey said...

What a lovely card Katie - great to see what you've been up to! Lol Lynn ♥

Ila said...

So Fabulous and Fun!!...Yummy too!!..Thanks for spreading the news of my BC..Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila