Katie L Oakley

Friday, January 30, 2009

A bit of randomness fun!

1. WHERE IS YOUR CELL PHONE? In my coat pocket
2. YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? On the PC behind me
3. YOUR HAIR? On my head
4. YOUR MOTHER? Edinburgh
5. YOUR FATHER? Paignton
6. YOUR FAVORITE THING? Laying next to me on the poof
7. YOUR DREAM LAST NIGHT? Didnt have one last night
8. YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? Vodka
9. YOUR DREAM/GOAL? To get to my goal weight
10. THE ROOM YOU ARE IN? The front room
11. YOUR FEAR? Spiders
12. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE IN 6 YEARS? In my own house
13. WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? Same place I am now
14. WHAT YOU'RE NOT? A fake
15. MUFFINS? Nar, fattening!
16. ONE OF YOUR WISH LIST ITEMS? My magnolia stamps!
17. WHERE YOU GREW UP? New Addington
18. THE LAST THING YOU DID? A bit of cross stitching
19. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and green stripey top
20. YOUR TV? 37"
21. YOUR PET? Smudge
22. YOUR LIFE? Is crap
23. YOUR MOOD? Cold
24. MISSING SOMEONE? Nope
25. YOUR CAR? I can't drive... Why have a dog and bark yourself ;-)
26. SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT WEARING? Jewellry
27. FAVORITE STORE? Too many to name!
28. YOUR SUMMER? In Paignton, I hope
29. FAVORITE COLOR? Pink
30. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? Today, most of the day, at work
31. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When me and Alex last had a row...
32. 4 PLACES I GO OVER & OVER? Bed, Work, Asda, WW
33. 4 PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME? Marge, Laura, Claire & My dad
34. 4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS? Chicken, Pasta, Pesto, Cucumber
35. 4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW? On holiday

Feel free to copy & paste onto your own blog and fill in your own answers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home