Katie L Oakley

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sorry for being awol...

What with the snow we have had, and no internet for god knows how long (Very frustrating!) I have only been able to check emails on my phone. Work has been very very busy (I work for the highways dept @ Notts County Council, and with the bad weather we have been snowed under quiet literally!). Managed to get out in the snow on Monday night after work, and had a snowball fight with Alex and built George...



And some nasty person has kicked him down already! Been contemplating making our spare room into a crafting room for me - it currently has a double bed in, and Alex's brother is giving us his sofa bed, so I can have my own room, and decorate it how I want it! Cant wait for that!

Now onto crafty update, I am halfway through stitching an exchange gift which I am hoping to get made into a tuck cushion. I havent really done much card making, but I have been out and got two smirk stamps, 2 reels of ribbon and a pack of the papers, of which if anyone would like to swap some papers, id be more than happy to (I have 48 of them, and not got a use for all 48!). Also got some more paper flowers from Poppicrafts which arrived yesterday, so I best had get making some cards! Anyway, I best dash off now (Before the net goes down, AGAIN!). If anyone is interested in swapping some papers, please pop me an email katie@sainty.co.uk as I dont know whats going on with the net, least I can still get my emails!

1 Comments:

Blogger clare said...

its great to see you back hun,its funny this i was goner email you later today,to see if you were alright has i noticed you hadn't been posting for a while.
we had a lot of snow here as well,so no work or school for the boys most of the week...and ive heard we got more coming sunday into monday.
im soooo jealous of you having your own craft room..how lucky are you..dont forget take some pics to show us.
sounds like you've bought some yummy craft goodies,cant wait to see your lovely cards.
take care and chat soon xx hugs to you all xx clare xx

7 February 2009 at 10:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home