Katie L Oakley

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stepping down...

So, I have taken the sad decision to step down from my DT position with Crafters Companion. To much has been going on with my private life these past few months and I have not been able to fulfill the requirements of the job due to one thing or another. However, the lovely Sharon Callis has said that when I am back and ready to get going again, she will have me back, which I am really grateful for as the DT girl's are a good bunch.

I will be back, once everything is sorted.

Whilst I'm mentioning, there is a DT call for Crafters Companion on Leanns blog. Im not sure how to link using this app but check out her Facebook page, she has the link there. And lastly, get applying!!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home