Katie L Oakley

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Bebunni Love & Baby (Photo heavy!)

Crafters Companion launched an addition to their Bebunni range on Friday, this time the theme for the range is Love and Baby! And they are both totally gorgeous! 

I haven't updated my blog here due to having gastric flu over the Christmas period. I did have a lovely Christmas and a quiet New Year, I will be back share photos of what the man in the Red Suit bought me! :) 

On to my samples for Bebunni...

These first few were made using the Bebunni Love Collection Papercrafting kit, which can be purchased here. 





This next lot was made using the Baby Collection Papercrafting kit, which can be found here. 



  

This next lot was made using the Love CD Rom, which can be purchased here. 


Now, I have something to say about these shaped cards. They have always frightened me for some reason, but having given them a go, they come together really quick and are a delight to make! I am no good at cutting free hand, but these weren't hard at all! One thing I will do next time I make them is to print on the inside of the card as well. I didn't think about doing that at the time.






 And finally, these are from the Baby CD Rom, which can be purchased here. 








Another thing which I tried was Megapage. Its the same as decoupage but MEGA in size! :)

I love this range, and I am sure I will no doubt be using the baby one a bit this year as I have a couple of friends who are expecting! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home