Wednesday, November 16, 2011

OK alot has been happening!!

And that's why I am currently not back in the land of blogging.

I am currently staying at my mums for a couple of weeks, due to something that I don't wish to share right now. Anyway!

I have been creating a few digi pages and thought I would upload them here to show you all!

Firstly, I have created a page for my Brothers dog, Sally, who sadly passed away on 05/11/11 due to old age.

Next is a page I done a while back, with my three girls on it! These are my gorgeous nieces, Erin-Faye, Gracie-Rae and April Michelle.

Next is a layout I done of photos from my family. Top to bottom: Gracie Rae, My Brother - Harry, My other half - Alex, My Brother again with my Mum, Erin Faye and April Michelle.

Next layout is a nice girlie one of my Niece, Erin Faye. I made this layout following challenge 18 on the Shabby Princess Blog

Im sure I will be back in the land of blogging soon, I am due to go home from my mums on Nov 26th. I will be back!

3 comments:

PepPop said...

Hope everything's ok and good to see you back. Jaqui x

Kathyk said...

Hi there Katie, good to see you back though not so good to hear your life is unsettled at the moment - good luck with settling your life back in to normality soon. Sorry to hear of Sally's death - pets really do have a special place in our hearts don't they? GR8 layouts from you too so you plainly have not lost your crafting touch.

All the best

Kathyk

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab layouts
Lindsay xx