Katie L Oakley

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ichthyosis Awareness Week!! - A Monkey Auction!





My Mum, My Sister, Me and My Niece all have EKV which is a type of Ichthyosis. I have made this monkey specially for an auction for the Ichthyosis Support Group as its Ichthyosis Awareness Week (Starting from yesterday). This auction will run until Sunday 16th October. Winning bidder to pay direct to Ichthyosis Support Group's Just Giving Page xx ♥

The auction can be found on my Facebook Page HERE or if you don't have access to Facebook, I can put a bid in on your behalf!

Please give generously! This is a small charity that is very close to my heart. You always hear about the BIG Charities, but never about the smaller ones!


1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

He's gorgeous, love him
Lindsay xx

23 November 2011 at 15:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home