Katie L Oakley

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What a busy few weeks!!

Sorry I have been awol, someone has stolen my crafty bug. However, it is coming back.. All be it slowly...

Anyway, bit of an update from me!!

Firstly, we have been on hols! :) We went to Tenerife for a week, I have only ever been abroad the once, and again, that was to Tenerife! lol But as we got a good deal on the apartment, and flights were dead cheap, we couldn't really turn it down. And I am happy we did go, as it has done my skin the world of good, and it feels like I now have a new pair of legs!

Secondly, there may be a possible move for me and Alex, in the next year or so. A big move. A move away from the UK. But that's all I am saying until it finally happens (At which time, I may do a BIG candy, and make it fun by making you guess where we are moving to...!)

Thirdly, I am going to my very first SU Card making class! We have an internal message board at work, and Sandrina had posted on there about her class nights, and being as its only 5 minutes away, I couldn't really turn it down. That's scheduled for September 28th, which I am dead excited about.

Next, I am going to spend some time with my Nan at the end of this month (Happy Birthday Nan, btw! I know your not going to read this but hey!). Dad is going to Italy for a week, and as he is her full time career, I will be going down to keep an eye on her and make sure she is OK, as-well as spending some time with her. As I am travelling back by train, I have to travel light so will be packing some cross stitches to do whilst i'm there! Plus, Nan is a fab knitter and she is going to teach me to knit so I can make some winter hats for my monkeys! Yippee! :)

Anyway, I best dash now as I have to nip to the Post Office, as-well as Morrisons to pick up some ingredients for the carrot cake I am making today! I have a few cards to make for Birthdays, so hopefully, you will see more of me from now on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home