Katie L Oakley

Friday, May 07, 2010

Tatty Teddy no2. finished!



YAY! I actually finished the stitching on Monday, but had the back stitching to do which I have settled down to do tonight.

I have an extremely bad back from doing election duties yesterday, sitting from 7am - 10pm on a hard chair, I can assure you it wasnt comfy and I am feeling it today. Everytime I stood up, another voter would walk through the door, so I had to sit back down lol

Anyway, I am starting ANOTHER tatty teddy cross stitch and WILL be making some cards this weekend.

I hope you are all good in the land of Blog! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stef H said...

oh sweetie! is this darling! super job!

take 800 mg of iBP (ibuprofin) and you'll feel like new in the morning. i promisse!!!

8 May 2010 at 02:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home