Katie L Oakley

Monday, March 08, 2010

URGENT! HELP NEEDED!

OK, so I have made my mum some chocolates for mothers day, and she is all the way in Edinburgh. I didnt think of how I was going to present them (Packaging!! Unlike me not to think haha typical Katie!). So, I have found a chinese takeaway pot and was going to pop in some greaseproof paper and send them in that, but its not very 'Pretty' if you know what I mean!

Does anyone know where I can get some decent packaging for these? Like an acrylic box type styley thing? It obviously needs to be air tight!

Unless anyone has any other bright ideas that i could come up with?

Thanks in advance xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty said...

Hi Katie

Why dont you decorate the chinese plastic box and make it all pretty and line it with tissue paper just make sure you pack the envelope its going in with bubble wrap or something xx

8 March 2010 at 20:22  
Blogger Stef H said...

not really. but you can buy a fancy box of rocher chocolates and use the box it comes in. it's got individual sections and its a solid plastic. or go to your local bakery and ask how they ship.

once you find out how to ship, i'll be expecting some too - just kidding!

9 March 2010 at 01:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home