Saturday, March 06, 2010

And another Mothers Day card!

Alex had asked me to make him a Mothers Day card for his mum. She isnt into cute/cuddly, more into funny and I thought this image fitted that bill perfectly! This is one of my stamps from Stampavie, along with 'Roses for you', the cute little frog!

I think (Finally!!) my Mojo is on its way back for sure, I just need to sort out my craft room, which I have been on about doing for a few weeks now! I may just get around to doing that this afternoon!



Recipe:
Cardstock: Papermill Shop
Backing Paper: A random stack (From the same as my previous card!)
Image: Stampavie
Colour Medium Used: ProMarkers (Cool Grey 2, yellow, orange, pearl blue and rose pink)
Stickles

Close up of stickles:



I just need to sort a 'Nan' card now, as I always send my nan a card on mothers day, which I may be back with later!

Challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Sketch (I have followed the sketch, but you cant really see the blue embossed paper under the 'Mum')

5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is darling and perfect for a mum! great card!!!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How adorable! Love the papers you used too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Kirsty said...

Hi Katie this is brill ive seen that stamp before i might need to get one hee hee x

alicaz said...

wonderful! really love the stickles foam!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute! Love the cut out letters!