Katie L Oakley

Friday, January 15, 2010

A quick update

On the laptop situation!

Claim has been sorted, they are coming to pick the old one up on Monday to see if it can be repaired (I dont think so, not after that much wine was spilt on it lol). Good news is that they replace it along the spec wise rather than what I paid for it (I have only had it since October, and got it on a special deal for £380 as it has quite a good spec, so I am told lol). Hopefully, will be back good and proper by this time next week.

Did any of you splash out in the Sizzix sale? I was a bit disappointed - I ordered 6 items on 28th Dec, and rung them to be told 5 out of the 6 items had sold out..! So I cancelled my order, and decided to treat myself to the CC Designs Spring stamp kit! OK so it was a little more expensive than my sizzix order, but you cant have to many stamps, can you!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

so glad your computer will be sorted..I hate it when you order things only for most of it to be sold out..I usually do like you and forget it and get something else which normally turns out better..
Mandy xx

16 January 2010 at 06:39  
Blogger Victoria said...

pleased your laptop getting sorted - what a relief, I couldn't stand mine to be out of action!

Fab news about CC designs after bad news from sizzix - I gave up on my order too :(

Forgot you were without email - I've got two classes on the 23rd Jan if you're interested? Let me know as you can always pay on the day if you want to come.

Love
Victoria
x

16 January 2010 at 21:40  
Blogger Cath x said...

I thought i was visiting my own blog lol! Hope you get your laptop sorted xx

17 January 2010 at 19:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new layout of your blog and the cards are as nice as always xx

18 January 2010 at 13:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home