Katie L Oakley

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas has come again!

Woohoo!

I know I was naughty and spent quite a bit in the sales, but I thought I would treat myself being as I didnt get anything crafty this year for christmas! Was in bed, watching Stuart Little 2 (As Alex is playing COD downstairs!) and knock on the door... And there was the posty with 4 packages!

Heres what was inside them:



4x CC designs stamps
6 Pro Markers
Whitewash 6x6 card stock
Gemstone 6x6 card stock
Prima flowers
PaperMania embelleshment set
2x Petaloo box blends



I have been umming about the Patchwork Pals kits on QVC for a while now, and thought to myself 'Sod It!'

And, as an extra treat for hitting my target of loosing half a stone before christmas (Started back at WW on 28th October) I ordered myself some new dies from the Sizzix sale, which I am waiting for! (Impatiently lol).

I have got to sort my craft room out this week, so can feel a trip to Ikea on the way for more storage solutions! (And candles!). I havent been crafting as such, just stitching up my own sock monkey (Rainbow coloured!) and will have to make a start on one for my little bro!

If I dont get on here before new year, may I take this opportunity to wish you all a fab new year - Stay safe and hope this next coming year is a good one for you all xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Linby said...

great hall you've got there! you will love the patchwork pals I did all the family kid cards for christmas with them and they went down a storm.
Linbyx

30 December 2009 at 18:13  
Blogger Victoria said...

oooh lucky you getting all those goodies!

I'm waiting for my stuff from Sizzix too!

Enjoy playing with your new stash
Victoria
x

30 December 2009 at 21:14  
Blogger Steph said...

What a fab lot of crafty stash! I know all about being naughty! It's so hard to resist craft sales even when you've just got a load of stuff for Christmas!!!

31 December 2009 at 13:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home