Katie L Oakley

Thursday, December 03, 2009

A whole roll of double sided!

Yes, I have gone through a whole roll since last night!!

I am off to my mums in Edinurgh this afternoon, and she wanted some cards and calendars. I have managed to quickly put the calendars together and here they are!

This one is for my younger brother - He loves The Simpsons and his bedroom is The Simpsons so I chose that as my theme.



This one is for my mums boyfriends mum (Nanny Helen) who we are actually staying with whilst staying in Edinburgh!


Then here are some cards I ruffled up last night - I love these penguins! So cute!





Im thinking when I get back from mums that I am going to bulk make these cards - They are so simple yet so elegant! I got this idea from another regular blog I visit so cant take the credit it!



Sorry about the dodgy photos, I didnt have time to take photos before I cellophaned them up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

these are all fab Katie - I'm very much loving the giant snowflakes on your penguin one. Looks fab.

Enjoy your family visit

Victoria
x

3 December 2009 at 11:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful cards as always Katie!

Just to let you know you have an award to collect on my blog!

Hope your having fun at your mums!

Lou x

6 December 2009 at 22:35  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's so beautiful, you're really talented^^

drey jewelry design

17 December 2009 at 10:24  
Blogger Linby said...

lovely cards - very modern and clean style. Just become a follower - I'm in Nottingham too!
Lynn

19 December 2009 at 15:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home