Katie L Oakley

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Challenges!

I have been colouring in today, and thought I would have a go at some of the challenges that are running this week.

I am quite impressed with this one. Its not my normal style (I am normally more cute and girly) but I think this is quiet an adulty card! Although I think it may look better with the gold backing paper, with the red layered on the top of it but hey its done now!



And a close up:



Challenges:
Die Cut Dreams - Sketch
The Cuttlebug Spot - Fruit (Cherries!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oooooh Katie I think this is really lovely and classy,I think it's perfect. Did you use a stamp for the image? Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

14 November 2009 at 23:10  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is fantastic! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TCS this week!

15 November 2009 at 05:19  
Blogger theneon said...

A beautiful quietly "adulty" style card -- elegant in other words!

15 November 2009 at 05:26  
Blogger vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Beautiful and very classy Katie, love your take on my sketch and the colours are fab. Thankyou for playing along with us at DCD this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

15 November 2009 at 06:29  
Blogger Nicola said...

Gorgeous colour combo Katie,so clean and elegant with fabulous detail.
Thank you for playing along with Die Cut Dreams this week.
Nicola -x-

15 November 2009 at 09:45  
Blogger Susie Sugar said...

Stunning Katie I really love this one
Thanks for play with us this week
at DCD love Susie xx

15 November 2009 at 14:58  
Blogger Victoria said...

love your card Katie

Fab to see you at DIe Cut Dreams this week

Victoria
x

15 November 2009 at 16:52  
Blogger Sharon Noble said...

fantastic hun good luck with it xxx

17 November 2009 at 23:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home