Katie L Oakley

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My last attempt for the I ♥ Promarkers Challenge!

I have saved my best til last (Well, I think this is my best one!!) mainly because I absoluty LOVE this image! She is sooo cute! I have tried to do some shading to, using the different colours which I think has come out really well (Photo doesnt really show!)



Colours used:
Blush
Lilac
Lavender
Blossom
Rose Pink

And this one, I have made to cheer my nan up! She is currently going through Chemo and not feeling to well (Which is understandable!) and she loves knitting and cats so I thought he was rather cute! I cant wait til I go down to Paignton to see her, I think it will cheer her up having some family around her.


3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

great cards love your fav one as well great image and shading.
best wishes to your nan as well x

11 August 2009 at 17:30  
Blogger Penny said...

omgosh these cards are soo adorable!

19 August 2009 at 20:13  
Blogger Charlie said...

Both cards are gr8.

I can see you're also into cross stitching. I plan to sort through my stuff soon and sell of some of the Cross stitch stuff on my blog. Keep an eye out - there might be something you would like.

28 August 2009 at 12:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home