Katie L Oakley

Sunday, August 02, 2009

An award! (And update on my Candy!)

I would like to say a big thank you to Susie @ Sassy Designs by Susie for giving me this "Circle of friends" award I feel very honoured to receive it - Thank you! :)



The terms of this particular award are:-
1. Make reference to award and publish it on your blog
2. Share 5 things you like to do
3. And share with 10 blogs
4. Inform each blog

Here are my five things I like to do :-
1. Crafting! (Both cross stitch and card making!)
2. Listen to some old tunes when I am feeling a bit :(
3. Reminisce with my family & friends about 'The good old times'
4. Blog hop (Or be nosey lol)
5. Open big stash boxes (When I max out the plastic!)

So now I would love to pass this award on to 10 of Girls I have met while blog hopping and now consider them to be my blogging buddies:

1) Clare
2) Emma
3) Hannah
4) Lou
5) Cherry
6) Maddie
7) Sharon
8) Kat
9) Jacky
10) Carly

Please pass the award on ladies! :)

On to my candy, I have made a decision! The stash that will be up for grabs will have a Christmas Theme to it, being as some of us are actually starting to get our cards done! Thats all I will be saying for now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cherry said...

Thanks Katie - really lovely of you. Hope life is on a better crafting track now. Loving your latest designs and congratulations on your DCD win. XXX

2 August 2009 at 22:13  
Blogger Emma said...

Hi Katie,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for entering my candy draw. I am so glad you popped by because I get to visit it your lovely blog too.

Give me a shout if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and you need a catalogue :D

Have a great night,

Emma x

4 August 2009 at 22:07  
Blogger Emma said...

hiya hunnie hope you're ok, I hope I'm not presuming but if i'm right then thankyou for the award but if i'm not the right emma then well done to her, god do i make sense here righto prob not so i shall shut up lol night hun x

4 August 2009 at 22:32  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Katie,

Im not sure if its me or not, but if it is, thanks v much sweety!

Let me know, so I can add it to my blog etc....!

Lou x

5 August 2009 at 14:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home