Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Christmas wreath and finishing projects!


I saw this brilliant tutorial whilst browsing for wreath ideas, and had all the materials in so thought I would give it a shot! After cutting out almost 150 circles by hand and pressing them all in to the polystyrene base, my fingers are glad that it is finished! I am quite chuffed with how it worked out actually and it will take pride place on the front door of our new house! :) Eeeeeek, yes I am excited! 

So Alex is away this week in London so I have not much planned for this week. But do have a few things on my list to finish. First being Gracie's frozen dress. Then to decide on how to finish the tops off. I am thinking some white feather boa type stylie possibly. 

Years ago, I started a cross stitch of a Yorkshire Terrier, I am going to finish that, and that will be giving to my Nan for Christmas in a nice frame. I am trying to be frugalish this Christmas. With moving house (Hopefully!!) and wanting having to buy lots of new stuff, pennies are going to be tight for me this year! 



No comments: