Katie L Oakley

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stamps for sale!

Have just had a sort out, and am selling some of my stamps that are barely used anymore. Some are as new and never been inked up, others have slight markings on.

The following are £3.50 each, with postage on top (50p first item, if you want any more than 1, email me and I will find exact postage out).

CC Designs - Sugarplums Christmas stamps





CC Designs Sugarplums Spring Stamps



CC Designs Swiss Pixies







Pollycrafts Sharing Sherberts





Stampavie



The following stamps are £4.50 each (Again with postage on top). Large accent stamps £2.50, smaller accent stamps £1.75

Magnolia Stamps



Squiggle Stamps



And finally, I would like £2 each for these (Again, not including postage!)

Elzybells



Anitas



Daisy and Dandelion



Freebie set



If you are interested in any of these stamps, please email me katie@sainty.co.uk
I will ship abroad but please note the postage will be higher
Payment to be sent via Paypal Gift please

Thanks for looking xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home