Katie L Oakley

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Told you I would be back...

with some cards!

I have done these cards with a few challenges in mind.

Firstly, I have made these two for the I ♥ Promarkers challenge number 2.



Recipe:
Image - Dustin Pike
Colours used - Henna, Sandstone, Berry Red, Green, Aqua Blue, Vanilla
Cardstock - Coredinations/White card stock
Ribbons/pips from stash
Sentiment made on the PC

This one has got to be my fav xmas image so far!



Recipe:
Image - Mo's Digital Pencil
Colours used - Blush, Apple, Burnt Sienna
Cardstock - Green from stash, backing paper from Papermania xmas stack
Ribbon/shimmer dots from stash
Sentiment made on the PC

This last one, I would like to enter in the Paper Take Weekly challenge - following a sketch provided. As it is my best friends birthday on Friday, I thought I had better get on it and make her a card!



Recipe:
Image - RAK
Colours used: Cool grey 2, Aqua blue, Green, Rose
Cardstock - Red from stash, backing paper from Papermania Stack
Glitter/ribbon from stash
Sentiment made on the PC

I havent even finished tidying my craft room, like I had promised Alex, but its looking a bit neater (I am blaming the mess on not enought storage lol)

9 Comments:

Blogger LINDA said...

You've been busy.. They are all just wonderful.. I really like the little bear..Great job..
Hugs, Linda

26 August 2009 at 00:07  
Blogger Dawny P said...

These are all so lovely chick. You've done a great job with the sketch and you've used such fab colours - bet your friend will love it. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

26 August 2009 at 08:19  
Blogger Tracey said...

Wow you have been busy & what fab creations :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

26 August 2009 at 17:46  
Blogger debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, wonderful sweet images and love the colours.
Luv
Debby

28 August 2009 at 08:01  
Blogger Jilli said...

Gorgeous cards. Love your take on the PTW sketch. Beautiful coloured image. Jillix

29 August 2009 at 09:06  
Blogger WeirdCat said...

Love the cards especially the bauble one, thanks for joining in this month's challenge

30 August 2009 at 11:12  
Blogger Sharon Noble said...

Hi Honey, Your cards are wonderful i truelly love them, I need to sit and play more i hardly seem to have time to craft these days so going to make time.

Hope you have a wonderful week
hugs Sharon xx

30 August 2009 at 23:04  
Blogger Penny said...

These are all absolutely adorable!!!

2 September 2009 at 15:47  
Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous cards especially the cupcake one. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

7 September 2009 at 01:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home