Katie L Oakley

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My new promarkers have arrived!

Ordered some new pro markers from Silly Monkey Crafts as they have a 15% off offer at the moment. Having gone through my markers, I have 2 duplicates so if anyone would like to swap, please let me know! I have Poppy and Amethyst to swap. I am just trying to finish a cross stitch at the moment, so wont be playing with my new set just yet. Hoping to get the spare room sorted this weekend so I can have my own space at last! I hope everyone is having a lovely easter and not eating to many eggs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Have fun with your markers, I'm having a lovely easter but eating way too many eggs hehe. Happy Easter. Donna x

11 April 2009 at 18:05  
Blogger Lou Sims said...

Hi Katie,

I have duplicates in Pastel Pink & pastel Blue if you want to swap? Let me know !

I love my promarkers and wouldn't be without them. Just got to get another blender pen now !

15 April 2009 at 11:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home