Katie L Oakley

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I have been busy baking today!

Ive made a chocolate fridge cake with cherrys and mixed fruit in, and some ginger bread men - Its Children in Need Week at work!

My first lot of ginger bread men, I wasnt sure about because the mixture was way to dry. So I googled another recipe and used my initiative and the second lot are brill! They taste rather yummy to! I decided instead of using the icing writing to colour the bandages in, Ive cut out some roll icing and used the writing icing for the dots. Am quite pleased with them even if I do say so myself!



Will let you know how much we raise when the week is up (And how many pounds I put on after this week too lol)

xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Those bears look fab, It's such a great cause. x

10 November 2008 at 09:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home