Katie L Oakley

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Right, I need to get motivated!

I havent blogged for a while *SLAPS WRIST!* and I havent really been in the mood for card making... So if anyone see's my bug whilst on your travels, can you kick it back home please?

I am going to have a little sort out of my craft room to see I can find it up there...

Anyway, I have been crafting still though - I set up a facebook page for Katies Creations and have since then had 10 orders for monkeys so thats what has been keeping me busy! I sat there yesterday and stuff 10 tails so my finger is a bit sore today lol

I have also been given this lovely award from two of my lovely blogger buddies!



So a big THANK YOU to Wendy and Lou

Rules state that I have to pass it on to 10 people, but I cant choose from you all, so please help yourself to it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home