Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally!

I am sorry that I havent been around much...
I am still behind with my monkey orders.

However, I thought I had best get a move on with my christmas cards! This has been made using these uber 'Cute Squares' from Lili of the Valley - I must admit, I love their stuff, and these are so handy when you want to rustle up a few cards!



Challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Let it snow
Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Pollycraft Monday - Doodles (My paper has white doodles on!)
Glitterbabes Challenge - Colour challenge
The ABC Challenge - Holidays
Wild Orchid - A Classic Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Star light, Star bright

11 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

katie, my sweet! how the heck r ya???? hope all is well. absolutely love the card. super cute! thank you so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!

hugs & smiles :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tracy's Crafty Ways said...

A lovely card, cute topper. Love lilly of the valley. Saw these toppers at the NEC, but more of there stamps instead. Thanks for joining us at creative craft, good luck. xx

Tracy V. said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Tracy

ileana said...

What a cute card!! love your take on Glitterbabe´s Challenge this week, thanks for jplaying with us! Hugs,

Katina said...

Very pretty Katie and a fab start to your Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck in the challenges. x

Jessica L said...

What an adorable card! I love your DP and that stamp is just too cute! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Creative Craft Challenges! Hope to see you again next time!

Annie said...

thank you for joining in with our anything goes challenge on CCT!
hugs, annie x

Julie said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Shana said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colour combination and your beautiful image! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Glitterbabes!